Oil & Gas Middle East Awards categories unveiled
Industry showpiece will take place in October in Abu Dhabi
The categories for the sixth annual Oil & Gas Middle East & Refining & Petrochemical Middle East Awards have been announced.
The oil and gas industry showpiece will take place on Wednesday 7th October at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, with the cream of the upstream and downstream sectors coming together.
The awards categories for the event are:
• HSE Initiative of the Year
• HSE Product/Application of the Year
• Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year
• Technical Innovation of the Year
• Oil & Gas Woman of the Year
• Enhanced Oil Recovery Project of the Year
• Localisation Strategy of the Year
• Training Initiative of the Year
• Joint Venture of the Year
• Supplier/Distributor of the Year
• EPC Project of the Year
• Operational Excellence Strategy of the Year
• Oil Field Services Company of the Year
• Young Oil & Gas Professional of the Year
“The awards benefit the industry as they encourage companies to drive further improvement and to share their successes with the wider industry,” said Andy Gibbins, vice president for the Middle East at Euro Petroleum Consultants, who will be a judge at the awards.
“The oil and gas industry in this region is highly dynamic and it is important to showcase the very good work that is happening throughout the industry.”
Nominations will open on Sunday 19th April.
More information can be found here: http://www.arabianoilandgas.com/oil-gas-awards/