Oil & Gas Middle East Awards nominations open
Voting for the industry showpiece can now be made
Voting for the sixth annual Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemical Middle East Awards is officially opened.
There are 14 categories in this year’s awards, which will recognise outstanding achievement and innovation in both the upstream and downstream sectors.
The categories are:
• CSR Initiative of the Year
• HSE Initiative of the Year
• HSE Product/Application of the Year
• Localisation Strategy of the Year
• Technical Innovation Award
• Oil Field Services Company of the Year
• Oil & Gas Woman of the Year
• Enhanced Oil Recovery Project of the Year
• Training Initiative/Programme of the Year
• Operational Excellence Strategy of the Year
• Joint Venture of the Year
• Supplier/Distributor of the Year
• EPC Project of the Year
• Young Oil & Gas Professional of the Year
More information about making nominations and the awards can be found at the official awards site.
The event will take place on Wednesday 7th October 2015 at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.