Solas Marine bags KOC contract
Company will supply H2S safety services for five years
Solas Marine Services Rental Division has been awarded a wide-ranging contract by Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) for Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) safety services for drilling and work over operations for five years.
The tender scope includes:
• H2S Gas Detection & Protection, Breathing Air Cascade System
• OPITO approved H2S training at KOC facility
• Remote Well Ignition System
• Mobile Ambient air quality monitoring system
• Modular trailer mounted office rooms
• On-site H2S Experts
Ali Dawood Al-Khaldy and Jackson Lusk had visited Solas Marine Services office and facility in UAE.
The facility inspection was carried out by the delegates from KOC and was assisted by Devesh Alva, Divisional Manager - Rentals, Solas Marine Services.
The contract was signed by Prashant Kamath, Managing Director of Solas Marine Services.