Unique Group and KBA to offer training courses
Courses will be delivered in the United Arab Emirates
Unique Group recently collaborated with KBA Training Centre (KBAT) based in Singapore in order to offer a series of Health, Safety and Diving courses in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
KBAT offers offering health and safety consultancy courses approved by International Accrediting Bodies such as NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IMCA and IRATA.
The courses that will be delivered in the UAE are NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IMCA accredited in the offshore marine, diving and safety industries.
With an increasing importance to promote good health, safety and environmental practices in the Middle East region, the joint alliance has been timely and beneficial for both the safety and diving professionals.
The course schedule that has been confirmed is as follows:
• NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health & Safety (30 Aug - 10 Sep 2015)
• NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety (12 - 17 Sep 2015)
• IOSH Accident Investigation (05 - 06 Sep 2015)
• IMCA Trainee AIR Diving Supervisors (18 - 22 Oct 2015)
• IMCA Diver Medic Technician (04 - 13 Oct 2015) and Refresher (01 - 05 Nov 2015)
Darren Brunton (CFIOSH), managing director, KBA, said: “The aim of the alliance is not only to promote safety awareness of various stakeholders but to offer quality training solutions to our Middle East clientele.
“We believe Unique Group's on-the-ground expertise and knowledge will give us better insights of the local market and together we can better refine our range of courses to both the onshore and offshore industries.”