Awards deadline draws closer
Just over a month left before nominations close
Deadline to submit nominations in the sixth annual Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemical Middle East Awards is drawing closer with just over a month left before nominations close.
All entries must be submitted online and can be made by the nominee themselves, or a customer, supplier or partner.
The final deadline is August 13th 2015, after which all nominations will be collated and sent to the judging panel for their final votes.
There are 14 categories in this year’s awards, which will recognise outstanding achievement and innovation in both the upstream and downstream sectors.
The categories are:
• CSR Initiative of the Year
• HSE Initiative of the Year
• HSE Product/Application of the Year
• Localisation Strategy of the Year
• Technical Innovation Award
• Oil Field Services Company of the Year
• Oil & Gas Woman of the Year
• Enhanced Oil Recovery Project of the Year
• Training Initiative/Programme of the Year
• Operational Excellence Strategy of the Year
• Joint Venture of the Year
• Supplier/Distributor of the Year
• EPC Project of the Year
• Young Oil & Gas Professional of the Year
More information about making nominations and the awards can be found at the official awards site.
The event will take place on Wednesday 7th October 2015 at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.