Days left before Awards 2017 nomination deadline ends
Deadline to submit nominations for the 8th Oil & Gas and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East Awards 2017 is July 31st. Hurry up and send in your entry today before time runs out
It is worth reminding the regional energy industry’s operators, service providers contractors and professionals, that there are only a few days left before the deadline to submit nominations for the 8th Oil & Gas and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East Awards 2017.
We wouldn’t want any stakeholder in the regional energy industry to miss out on the opportunity to be a part of the Awards process, and allows us the opportunity to recognise their work based on what they deserve.
Much like the previous editions, several players in the regional energy industry have responded to the Awards 2017 campaign this year with encouraging enthusiasm.
Nominations for the dozen categories this year started trickling in ever since we opened the gates in May this year, and started pouring in with every passing week. We have received a healthy number of entries for each of the categories – a sign of the desire among the energy sector players to be recognised for their stellar work.
We are waiting for your nominations to come through, so hurry up and send in your entries soon before the deadline ends on July 31st. Before nominating we would advise you to take a close look at the dozen categories this year, understand what we are looking to acknowledge in each of those categories and then carefully choose the categories/ies that you wish to nominate for.
(article continues on next page…)
It is also worth taking a look at the Awards promotional stories that we have been publishing in both the magazines since the May issue and on arabianoilandgas.com. We have also been promoting the Awards through posts on our social media channels on Facebook and Twitter, so do have a look.
We had laid out and explained the Awards nomination process back in May, but for convenience sake will be glad to repeat mentioning the procedure for those of you who are yet to nominate.
To nominate for this year’s awards, please visit www.arabianoilandgas.com/oil-gas-awards and follow these simple steps:
1. All nominations must be submitted online at https://events.itp.com/login/collectEvent/213 through the new nomination system. Nominations sent via e-mail or in any other format will not be considered.
2. When visiting the website, the visitor first needs to create a personal user account. The new nomination system allows the visitor to access his / her account at any time, and edit or update the submissions until the nomination deadline.
3. For each submission, the applicant must fill out a questionnaire that will help the judges decide why the nominated person /company / project deserves to win.
4. The new system allows the visitor to upload a single PDF file with supporting images and documents, not larger than 10MB in size. Nominations with photos create a greater impact than entries with just the document; so, please make it a point to submit images.
5. When all the nominations have been received, the O&GME and R&PME Awards 2017 team will compile a shortlist of six to ten entries in each category, which will be presented to an independent panel of judges. The panel of judges will evaluate the shortlisted persons / companies / projects according to the guidelines, selecting its final winners. The decision of the panel of judges will be final.