Only hours left for nominations for Oil & Gas and RPME 2017 Awards
We are waiting for your nominations to come through; so, hurry up and send in your entries soon before the deadline ends tomorrow.
The nominations for the Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East 2017 Awards will close today, 31 July 2017.
The 12 awards open for nominations are:
- Downstream Project of the Year
- Logistics Service Provider of the Year
- Water Management Solution of the Year
- Sour Gas & Sulphur Management Project of the Year
- HSE Initiative of the Year
- Technical Innovation of the Year
- Operational Excellence Strategy of the Year
- CSR Initiative of the Year
- Young Oil & Gas Professional of the Year
- Training Initiative / Programme of the Year
- Oil & Gas Woman of the Year
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year
This year’s Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East Awards have three new categories – Logistics Service Provider of the Year, Sour Gas & Sulphur Management Project of the Year, and Water Management Solution of the Year.
The awards ceremony will be held on 12 September 2017 at Four Seasons Resort Dubai, Jumeirah Beach.
This year, the nomination procedure is completely modified with the introduction of a digital platform (http://www.arabianoilandgas.com/oil-gas-awards/), making the nomination process far easier and quicker.
Entrants can now use the simplified online system to complete their entry, as well as upload supporting documents, making the entire process user-friendly and time-saving.
The awards are sponsored by Agility, AVEVA, Dia’33, Orpic, ProServ, Thomson Reuters, and Turbine Services & Solutions.
For information on nominations or awards, please contact:
Mobile: +971 55 709 9607
Direct: +971 4 444 3227
Switchboard: +971 4 444 3000