Venue announced: Grosvenor House to host Oil & Gas and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East 2018 Awards
Nominations for the 10 award categories have started pouring in; so, do not wait too long to send in your entries.
We are happy to announce the venue for the 9th Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East Awards. After carefully considering a number of locations, we have decided to organise the 2018 awards function at the Buddha-Bar, Grosvenor House, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Nominations for the 10 award categories have started pouring in; so, do not wait too long to send in your entries. To nominate for the 10 award categories, please visit https://www.oilandgasmiddleeast.com/oil-gas-awards
The online nomination process will close on 26 July 2018. This year, there are 10 categories of awards – two for individuals and eight for organisations, initiatives and projects. The last eight editions of the prestigious awards received overwhelming response from the industry.
To nominate for this year’s awards, please visit https://www.oilandgasmiddleeast.com/oil-gas-awards and follow these simple steps:
1. All nominations must be submitted online at https://www.oilandgasmiddleeast.com/oil-gas-awards through the nomination system. Nominations sent via e-mail, or in any other format will not be considered.
2. When visiting the website, the visitor first needs to create a personal user account. The nomination system allows the visitor to access his/her account at any time, and edit, or update the submissions until the nomination deadline.
3. For each submission, the applicant must fill out a questionnaire that will help the judges decide why the nominated person/organisation/project/initiative deserves to win.
4. The nomination system allows the visitor to upload a single PDF file with supporting images and documents, not larger than 10MB in size. Nominations with photos create a greater impact than entries with just the document. So, please make it a point to submit images.
5. When all the nominations have been received, the Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East editorial team will compile a shortlist in each category, which will be presented to an independent panel of judges. The panel of judges will evaluate the shortlisted persons/organisations/projects/initiatives in each category, according to the guidelines, making its final selection of winners. The decision of the panel of judges will be final.
The ten award categories this year are: (i) CSR Initiative of the Year; (ii) Downstream Project of the Year; (iii) HSE Initiative of the Year; (iv) Logistics Service Provider of the Year; (v) Oil & Gas Woman of the Year; (vi) Oilfield Services Company of the Year; (vii) Operational Excellence Strategy of the Year; (viii) Technical Innovation of the Year; (ix) Training Initiative/Programme of the Year; and (x) Young Oil & Gas Professional of the Year.
The winners and highly commended nominations for this year’s awards will be announced on 22 August and the achievers will be formally felicitated at a grand awards ceremony at the Buddha-Bar, Grosvenor House, on 12 September.