Only hours left for nominations for Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals 2018 Awards
Nominations for the ten categories this year started trickling in ever since we opened the gates on April 1st this year, and started pouring in with every passing week.
The nominations for the Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East 2018 Awards will close today, 5 August 2018. To nominate for the 10 award categories, please visit www.arabianoilandgas.com/oil-gas-awards/
The 10 awards open for nominations are:
1) CSR Initiative of the Year
2) Downstream Project of the Year
3) HSE Initiative of the Year
4) Logistics Service Provider of the Year
5) Oil & Gas Woman of the Year
6) Oilfield Services Company of the Year
7) Operational Excellence Strategy of the Year
8) Technical Innovation of the Year
9) Training Initiative/Programme of the Year
10) Young Oil & Gas Professional of the Year
The winners and highly commended nominations for this year’s awards will be announced on 22 August. The awards ceremony is slated for 12 September 2018.
The venue for the 9th Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East Awards will be the Buddha-Bar, Grosvenor House, Dubai, UAE.
The awards are sponsored by Petrofac, Proserv, Restrata and Alsuwaiket & Albusaies.
For information on nominations, or awards, please contact:
Switchboard: +971 4 444 3000
Direct: +971 4 444 3223
Mobile: +971 52 972 9276