methane

Drilling responsibly: lower emissions, lower cost
Neil Flemming, managing director of AIE, says operators should minimise carbon and methane emissions for the environment, and for their .....
PDO honours schools, SMEs with inaugural green energy awards
The Renewable Energy Awards were launched on Oman Environment Day in January to build a positive environmental and research culture .....
Winners of international IQ-CHem petrochemicals start-up contest declared
The international IQ-CHem platform for petrochemical start-ups, created in 2017, will contribute to the development of co-operation between start-ups and .....
EPA retracts data request for oil and gas industry
EPA withdrew its earlier request that owners and operators in the oil and natural gas industry provide information on equipment .....
BP gains 4 coalbed methane PSCs in Indonesia
BP to hold 44% stake in PSC with Pertamina holding the remaining 56%

Most Popular

Digital Edition

Oil & Gas Middle East - January 2019

Subscribe Now